All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionThe book invites preschool children to go on a journey. The pages provide a tour of the world exploring Africa, Europe, South America, Asia, and the Middle East. By turning the pages, children learn more about countries from all over the globe--countries that each have a story and a place on the map. The fascinating facts and hand-painted maps and landmarks from each country make learning about the world exciting for children who are just beginning to learn about the world.
- Author(s)Heather C Toner
- PublisherBoutique of Quality Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoutique of Quality Books
- Weight136 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bill Pazman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.