Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to ride the fastest train, cross the highest bridge, see the oldest object, drive the longest road, watch a film in a natural amphitheatre, visit the largest pyramid, get some retail therapy in the world's largest shopping mall, eat in the world's smallest restaurant, ride down the longest river or climb to the top of the tallest building? Or maybe seeing the Northern Lights, finding the real Father Christmas, kayaking the Panama Canal, walking rainforest tree capies in the Amazon and taking a hot spring bath in Iceland are more your thing.This guide is a fantastic, fact-filled new book full of quirky and unusual ideas for the traveller who really wants to experience everything.
- Author BiographyLibby Norman is a former columnist for London Evening Standard's listings magazine Metro Life, but her career as an editor has seen her covering a range of lifestyle topics, including leisure, health and decor. She is an avid - sometimes intrepid traveller - with a taste for great cities, old buildings and reading guide books to places she hasn't yet visited.
- Author(s)Libby Norman
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/03/2009
- Width140 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.