All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhere are the world's tallest buildings? Where are earthquakes most likely to occur? Where can you find animals that glow? Showcasing the most fascinating places on the planet, Where on Earth? is a collection of more than 75 3-D maps that show t only where everything is, but also why it's there. Divided into six chapters: Geography, Nature, People, History, Arts & Entertainment, and Science & Techlogy, Where on Earth? brings an instant understanding to a wealth of subjects, stimulating interest in the world around us and drawing young readers into the topic. From physical geography, habitats of big cats, the Seven Wonders of the World, Olympic cities, shipwreck sites, and more, every map contains fact panels that provide additional information and useful statistics, while focus features pull out and explain the most interesting facets for an even richer experience. Supports the Common Core State Standards.
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Weight1225 g
- Width259 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.