Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionMany a confident urban lesbian in New York, San Francisco, and Chicago was once a wide-eyed newcomer. Every year thousands of young women arrive in these queer-friendly cities, seduced by downtown life and its erotic possibilities. In Where the Girls Are, D.L. King collects explicit memoirs and stories about these newly arrived country girls. Here are stories of first times, initiations, bars, dance clubs, and parties, reading (or misreading) the codes -- and sometimes teaching those city girls a thing or two in the process. Featuring such stories as My First Play Party, Rush Hour, and The Critic from well-regarded authors of erotica Charlotte Dare, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Sophie Mouette, Lisabet Sarai, and others, Where the Girls Are burns with the immense heat of the furnace that lies just below the urban landscape.
- PublisherCleis Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCleis Press
- Weight235 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byD. L. King
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.