All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildhood friends, Ben and Ray, find their incent war games become real as the Great War rages around them. Set during the First World War, in simple rhyme, Where the Poppies Now Grow takes readers on a journey of friendship set against a changing landscape of incence, of war and then finally, of peace. Nominated for Kate Greenaway Medal 2015 Nominated for Carnegie Medal 2015 Shortlisted for Hampshire School Book Award 2014 Finalist Educational Book Award - Education Resources Award 2015 Ideal resource for Remembrance, PSHE and SMSC.
- Author BiographyHilary Robinson is the author of over 50 children's picture books including the top selling Mixed Up Fairy Tales and the highly acclaimed Where the Poppies Now Grow and The Christmas Truce. She is also an award winning radio producer, broadcaster and feature writer. Martin Impey (illustrator) studied graphic design with distinction and has illustrated over 40 children's books. Passionate about military history he illustrated War Horse for OUP.
- Author(s)Hilary Robinson
- PublisherStrauss House Productions
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNorth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStrauss House Productions
- Content Note16
- Weight122 g
- Width225 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Martin Impey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.