Where the Right Went Wrong: How Neoconservatives Subverted the Reagan Revolution and Hijacked the Bush Presidency by Patrick J Buchanan (Paperback / softback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $47.99+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican Empire is at its apex. We are the sole superpower with potential challenger for a generation. We can reach any point on the globe with our cruise missiles and smart bombs and our culture penetrates every ok and cranny of the global village. Yet we are w the most hated country on earth, buried beneath a mountain of debt and morally bankrupt. Where the Right Went Wrong chronicles how the Bush administration and Beltway conservatives have abandoned their principles, and how a tiny cabal hijacked U. S. foreign policy, and may have ignited a war of civilizations with the Islamic world that will leave America's military mired down in Middle East wars for years to come.At the same time, these Republicans have sacrificed the American worker on the altar of free trade and discarded the beliefs of Taft, Goldwater and Reagan to become a party of Big Government that sells its soul to the highest bidder.A damning portrait of the present masters of the GOP, Where the Right Went Wrong calls to task the Bush administration for its abandonment of true conservatism including: *The neo-conservative cabal-liberal wolves in conservative suits.*Why the Iraq War has widened and imperiled the War on Terror.*How current trade policy outsources American sovereignty, independence and industrial power. Buchanan is an honest writer who...minces thing except an occasional opponent. -- The Philadelphia Inquirer
- Author BiographyPatrick J. Buchanan, America's leading populist conservative, was a senior advisor to three American presidents, ran twice for the Republican nomination in 1992 and 1996, and was the Reform Party's presidential candidate in 2000. The author of six other books, including the bestsellers, Right from the Beginning, A Republic, Not An Empire and The Death of the West (SMP 2002), he is a syndicated columnist and a founding member of three of America's foremost public affairs shows, NBC's The McLaughlin Group, and CNN's The Capitol Gang and Crossfire. He lives in McLean, Virginia.
- Author(s)Patrick J Buchanan
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.