All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Black and White, collectable version of, Where the Sun Sets and the Fire Man Rises w available as a 2 in 1, collectable book. Get both Where the Sun Sets and the Fire Man Rises, Part One and Where the Sun Sets and the Fire Man Rises, the Conclusion in a one package deal. Follow Tomy Drier on his Journey to find his parents, after he escapes the kidnappers, that had kidnapped him three years prior. Tomy encounters many adventures, and meets new faces, sometimes good, sometimes bad as he searches for his parents. The journey takes him from the West Virginia Mountains, to San Diego, California.
- Author(s)Shirley King-Hanna
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shirley King-Hanna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.