All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCosta Rica is famed for its rich diversity of wildlife. More than 820 species occur in this small country and almost a third of the country is protected in reserves. This superb new guide features 53 top birding locations throughout the country, grouped into six regions that reflect avian distribution in Costa Rica. Each site includes a general introduction and access directions, with many maps and lists of target species. Eight sample itineraries will help plan a visit to the country, and a complete checklist includes abundance ratings. Information is also included about the best locations to find endemics and other sought-after species.
- Author BiographyBarrett Lawson is a graduate of Bowdoin College and lives in Costa Rica.
- Author(s)Barrett Lawson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWhere to Watch Birds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteMaps and black and white photographs.
- Weight603 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.