All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNorth and east Spain embraces an impressive range of habitats from the Pyrenees to the sun-drenched Catalan coast. As a consequence the area is rich in birdlife and full of potential for visiting birders. Almost 200 sites are described in terms of habitat, access and the species to be seen. The major sites are accompanied by a map as well as maps of the region to show the location of each site. The first edition of this book, by Michael Rebane, has played a major part in drawing attention to parts of Spain which have been relatively neglected by birding visitors. Michael Rebane has been joined by Ernest Garcia for this comprehensive revision, which brings the information on all sites up-to-date and introduces a number of exciting new localities. All the important sites in the mountains, plains and coastlands of the region are covered in detail.
- Author BiographyMichael Rebane is an ecologist employed by Natural England. He travels widely in the region and has led a number of birding excursions there. Gibraltarian Ernest Garcia the coauthor of this book's sister volume, WTWB in Southern and Western Spain.
- Author(s)Ernest Garcia,Michael Rebane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleWhere to Watch Birds
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteLine drawings and maps
- Weight451 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.98Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.