About this product
- DescriptionWhereâs My Stuff? gives comprehensive advice on how to organize school-work, lockers, bedrooms, and even oneâs schedule. Written in collaboration with professional teen organizer Lesley Schwartz, this book includes a hilarious quiz and provides great advice about things like decision making and closet purging. With fun and useful illustrations, easy-to-follow charts, and ample doses of humor, Whereâs My Stuff? is an incredible asset for anyone who wants to get it togetherâŠand keep it together, for good.
- Author BiographySamantha Moss is co-author of InSPAration, a book for teens on healthy living, and author of Pottery Barn Flowers and Pottery Barn Photos. Samantha is based in Oakland, California, where she lives with her husband, Boyd, and a shy little dog named Belly. To see what she s up to, visit her online at samanthamoss.com.Lesley Schwartz is a professional teen organizer, academic coach, and tutor. Additionally, she created a copyrighted customized academic planner now being usedin Bay Area schools. Lesley lives in San Francisco, California. Visit her website at: www.studentorganizationsolutions.com
- Author(s)Samantha Moss
- PublisherOrange Avenue Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZest Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width163 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.