About this product
- DescriptionIn the great tradition of Where s Bin Laden?, Where s Michael? and Where s Elvis? comes Where s Zayn? With 1D heartthrob Zayn Malik recently leaving the band after a whirlwind five years, and breaking the hearts of millions of fans, the quintessential boy band is still very much in the news. This fun book taps into the worldwide fascination with 1D, where fans t only have to find Zayn but also a cast of thousands. Along the way, the boys find themselves in a variety of situations on stage, on tour and on film in countries all around the world! Full of pop culture references, in jokes and naughty bits, Where s Zayn? is a must for anyone who loves the band, are fans of pop culture or those who just want to have a good laugh.
- Author(s)Andrew Davies
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width240 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.