All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJan Brueghel's elaborate 1613 painting entitled The Entry of the Animals into Noah's Ark is cleverly transformed into this look-and-find book for children. Twenty-five detailed illustrations prompt children to identify different kinds of animals while accompanying text shows the word for each animal in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese. Each word is spelled phonetically, so parents can help children learn how to prounce the foreign names correctly. A color foldout of the painting in its entirety makes it fun for young readers to locate each animal from Noah's Ark.
- Author BiographyAbout the Artist: Jan Brueghel the Elder (1568-1625), the preeminent seventeenth-century Dutch painter, painted The Entry of the Animals into Noah's Ark in 1613. It is considered one of his most important works.
- Author(s)J Getty,J Paul Getty Museum,Jan Bruegel,Jan Brueghel
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication25/04/1998
- LanguageEnglish, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note25 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest Age2+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.