Where's the Birth Certificate?: The Case That Barack Obama Is Not Eligible to Be President by Jerome R Corsi (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Barack Obama Illegally Occupying the Oval Office?The question is jarring, surreal, and intensely controversial: Is Barack Obama a natural-born citizen of the United States and therefore constitutionally eligible to be president? Repeated national polls suggest tens of millions of Americans don't think he is, despite his release of an online image of his purported birth document.In Where's the Birth Certificate? two-time No. 1 New York Times bestselling author Jerome Corsi demonstrates conclusively that legal authority has ever verified Obama's legal eligibility to be president, that glaring inconsistencies, blackouts, and outright fabrications in his life narrative have generated widespread doubts, and that, in fact, a compelling body of evidence says Obama is t a natural-born citizen as is required of all presidents by Article 2, Section 1, of the Constitution.You'll read how: Obama was born a dual citizen of the United Kingdom and the United States, a circumstance the Constitution's framers considered an iron-clad roadblock to the presidencyAs a boy, Obama was officially registered in school as a Muslim and Indonesian citizen, ather barrier to U.S. natural-born citizenshipThe press and blogosphere widely reported Obama was born at Queen's Medical Center in Holulu - before deciding he was born across town at Kapi'olani Women's and Children's HospitalThe Congressional Research Service, a public policy arm of Congress, officially admits one in the government ever vetted Obama's constitutional eligibilityIn preparation for the 2012 election, more than a dozen states are considering legislation to force all presidential candidates to prove they are constitutionally qualified before they can be placed on that state's ballotThe result of three years of exhaustive research, Where's the Birth Certificate? establishes the case t only that Barack Obama isn't legally qualified to be president, but that, aided by his media co-conspirators, he has conducted one of the most audacious cover-ups ever perpetrated at the highest level of American politics.
- Author(s)Jerome R Corsi
- PublisherWND Books
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWND Books
- Content Notefigures
- Weight762 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.