All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProven to help with potty training! This engaging and sweet, funny lift-the-flap book shows children that all creatures have a place to poop: tigers in the jungle, kangaroos in the outback, and monkeys in the rain forest. With the aid of this playful book, your child will see that he or she has a place to poop, too. While reinforcing the concept of toilet training, Where's the Poop? gives children the confidence they need. For each animal, there are three flaps. On the tiger spread, for example, the tiger says, My playful cub, did you make a poop? Yes, Daddy, replies the cub. And w I feel much better. The child lifts the flaps and sees mommy tiger in a smimming hole, then his playful big brothers...and with the third flap, There's the poop!
- Author BiographyJulie Markes lives with her husband, Eric Schine, and their two sons, Charlie and Nicholas, in Brooklyn, New York. Her books include Thanks For Thanksgiving; I Can't Talk Yet, But When I Do ...; Good Thing You're Not An Octopus!; Sidewalk 123; and Sidewalk. In addition to illustrating the books about Mittens, Susan Kathleen Hartung has provided the art for numerous picture books, including One Leaf Rides the Wind by Celeste Davidson Mannis. She lives in Brooklyn, Michigan.
- Author(s)Julie Markes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol
- Weight344 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Susan Kathleen Hartung
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.71
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.94
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.