All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMindfulness is considered the heart of Buddhist meditation. But its essence is universal and of deep practical benefit to everyone. In Wherever You Go, There You Are, Jon Kabat-Zinn maps out a simple path for cultivating mindfulness in our lives, and awakening us to the unique beauty and possibilities of each present moment. Since its first publication in 1994 (as Mindfulness Meditation for Beginners), this book has changed lived across the globe. This tenth anniversary edition of the original classic text, featuring a new afterword by the author, brings this wonderful book with an even larger audience.
- Author BiographyJon Kabat-Zinn is the founder and former director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusettes Medical Centre. He lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Jon Kabat-Zinn
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication26/08/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight330 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.