All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, some of the world's leading Latin Americanists explore the ways in which the region has re-engaged globalization. At the time when a new administration in the United States is shifting gears in foreign policy, and the global crisis is leading many to question the very survival of capitalism as we have kwn it, Latin America is especially well-positioned to make the most of this new international conjuncture. This book provides a sharp, up-to-date analysis of the new sources of political power and allegiances in the region today.
- Author BiographyAndrew F. Cooper is the associate director of the Centre for International Governance Innovation and a distinguished fellow and professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Waterloo. Jorge Heine is a former ambassador of Chile to India, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka (2003-07), and vice president of the International Political Science Association.
- Author(s)United Nations University
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication26/10/2009
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJorge Heine,Professor Andrew F. Cooper
- Foreword byAbraham F. Lowenthal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.