All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistory--with the good bits put back. Discover the drama, discoveries, dirty deeds and derring-do that won the American West. With a storyteller's voice and attention to the details that make history real and interesting, Steve Sheinkin's Which Way to the Wild West? delivers America's greatest adventure. From the Louisiana Purchase (remember: if you're negotiating a treaty for your country, play it cool.) to the gold rush (there were only three ways to get to California--all of them bad) to the life of the cowboy, the Indian wars, and the everyday happenings that defined living on the frontier.
- Author BiographySteve Sheinkin is the award-winning author of several fascinating books on American history, including The Notorious Benedict Arnold, which won the YALSA Award for Excellence in Nonfiction for Young Adults, the Boston Globe/Horn Book Award for nonfiction, and received three starred reviews; and Bomb, a National Book Award finalist and recipient of five starred reviews. He lives in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Author(s)Steve Sheinkin
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication22/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Weight386 g
- Width147 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Robinson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.