All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionCHAMPION OF PROGRESSIVES AND LIBERALS, FORMER SENATOR RUSS FEINGOLD EXPLAINS FROM HIS UNIQUE VIEW WHERE AMERICA WENT WRONG AFTER 9/11 AND HOW WE CAN REVERSE OUR MISSTEPS. Kwn for sticking to his convictions and revered across party lines, Russ Feingold draws extensively on his time as a member of the Senate Foregin Relations and Judiciary committees and with the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence to look at the failures of government in the post-9/11 era. Feingold's hope is that when the history of this era is written, it will be said that America was taken off guard at the height of its power, then stumbled for a decade in an unfamiliar environment before ultimately finding a new national committment to unity and resolving to adapt to its new status and leadership role in the world. With echoes of Churchill and Kennedy, While America Sleeps analyzes the ten years following 9/11 and proposes solutions to the international problems that threaten our country.
- Author BiographyRUSS FEINGOLD represented the state of Wisconsin in the United States Senate from 1993 to 2011. Since leaving the Senate, he has been a visiting professor at Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee and was the inaugural Mimi and Peter Haas Distinguished Visitor at Stanford University. In 2011, Feingold founded Progressives United, an organization devoted to challenging the dominance of corporate money over our American democracy.
- Author(s)Russ Feingold
- PublisherBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadway Books (A Division of Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group Inc)
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight254 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.