All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps it's best to live with the possibility that around any corner, at any time, may come the person who reminds you of your own capacity to surprise yourself, to put at risk everything that's dear to you Thirty years ago Jo Becker's bohemian life ended when she found her best friend brutally murdered. Now Jo has everything: work she loves, a devoted husband, three grown daughters and a beautiful home. But when an old friend settles in her small town, the fabric of Jo's life begins to unravel, as she enters a relationship that returns her to the darkest moments of her past, imperilling all that she loves.
- Author BiographySue Miller is the internationally bestselling author of the books The Good Mother, Family Pictures, For Love, Inventing The Abbots, The World Below, The Story of My Father, Lost in the Forest and The Senator's Wife. She lives in Boston.
- Author(s)Sue Miller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.