All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn artist without a cause meets a rebel without a clue. Eevee is a promising young artist and the goverr s daughter in a city where censorship is everywhere and security is everything. When a fire devastates her exhibition years in the making her dreams of attending an elite art institute are dashed. She s struggling to find inspiration when she meets Danny, a boy from a different world. Literally. Raised in a foster home, Danny has led a life full of hurt and hardship until a glitch in the universe changes everything. Suddenly Danny is living in a home he s never seen, with parents who miraculously survived the car crash that should have killed them. It s like he s a new Danny. But this alternate self has secrets ties to an underground anarchist group that have already landed him in hot water. When he starts to develop feelings for Eevee, he s even more disturbed to learn that he might have started the fire that ruined her work. As Danny sifts through clues from his past and Eevee attempts to piece together her future, they uncover a secret that s bigger than both of them. . . . And together, they must correct the breach between the worlds before it s too late.
- Author BiographyAMY K. NICHOLS lives on the edge of the Phoenix desert with her husband and children. In the evenings, she enjoys sitting outside, counting bats and naming stars. Sometimes she names the bats. Now that You re Here was her first novel, and While You Were Gone is her second.
- Author(s)Amy K Nichols
- PublisherAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleDuplexity
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred A. Knopf Books for Young Readers
- Weight567 g
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.