All listings for this product
About this product
- Description' Whillans' Tax Tables 2009-10 provides accurate tables of all the new and revised tax rates and allowances and is published twice a year, in May and September. The first edition contains all the relevant information from the 2009 Budget, enabling practitioners to start using the updated facts and figures for the 2009-10 tax year. The second edition will include provisions from the Finance Act 2009, the new Revenue exchange rates and updated retail price indices, together with any other information t available for inclusion in the May edition. Whillans' Tax Tables provides: tax rates, allowances, reliefs and other relevant information, contained in one reliable source; tables of rates and allowances for the current and previous five years, the operative date for each change is clearly shown; and, a wealth of information with useful commentaries to provide a quick answer at a glance. With its clear and concise summaries of tax changes clearly presented in tabular form under distinctive headings, Whillans' Tax Tables allows you to assess quickly and accurately the long-term effects of the many tax changes arising from the 2009 Budget and Finance Act. Kwn and respected for their accuracy, Whillans' Tax Tables contains all the data you need in practice. With the latest tax rates, allowances and reliefs, Whillans enables you to quickly make calculations with accurate data. The easy-to-use layout and concise expert commentary by our technical team ensures you have exactly the right level of information on your desktop. Whillans - all the tax data you need at your fingertips. The May edition contains all relevant information from the 2009 Budget. Future editions are sent automatically on publication. If you do t wish to receive this service, please inform us'.
- Author(s)Kevin Walton,Mary Hyland
- PublisherLexisNexis UK
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworths Law
- Out-of-print date10/05/2010
- Edition StatementBudget ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.