All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhiplash Injuries of the Head and Neck is a useful and informative chart that shows what happens when you experience whiplash. It also defines whiplash in clear concise termilogy Includes descriptions and labeled illustrations of the head and neck showing: hyperflexion with a close up view of spinal nerve, disc and vertebra of the affected area hyperextension muscle injury spinal cord injury ligament damage with a close up view of the spinal ligaments made in the USA Available in the following versions: 20 x 26 heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587793752 20 x 26 heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587793769
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight63 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.