All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details all aspects of whiplash injury comprehensively, including complete discussions of the mechanics of injury, thorough examination of tissues involved, predominant symptoms, correct examination techniques and diagstic tests that will lead to appropriate treatment. The text leads to clinical symptomatology by stressing the foundation of rmal anatomical function, then moving to biomechanics of whiplash syndrome and progresses to how these mechanisms affect the tissues. Detailed illustrations and charts are included to help clarify and enhance the text, along with case studies to test the reader and help to further comprehend appropriate diagsis and treatment. Often a controversial topic, the text sets out to give an unbiased understanding of whiplash and associated diseases which will help readers from all professions. It is perfect for Orthopedist, Physiatrists, Chiropractors, Osteopaths and all other professions that deal with these types of injuries. It also serves as an excellent teaching tool for those who rarely are exposed to whiplash and associated diseases.
- Author BiographyDr. Cailliet is Professor Emeritus at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and a clinical professor at the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation at the UCLA School of Medicine. He has written eighteen texts on musculoskeletal problems that have been published in nine languages, and collectively they have sold more than 1.2 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Rene Cailliet
- PublisherAmerican Medical Association
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Medical Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width160 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.