About this product
- DescriptionEngage Literacy is the new reading scheme from Raintree that introduces engaging and contemporary content to motivate and support early readers while providing a reliable and instructional framework. All titles are precisely levelled, with new vocabulary being introduced and reinforced throughout the levels. This is a level 22 n-fiction title in the Gold book band level.
- Author BiographyAnne Giulieri has worked as a primary school teacher for over 25 years. She has been a classroom specialist, and intervention teacher, and has worked with children with special needs. She is currently working at Broadmeadows Primary School in Victoria, Australia in the role of intervention teacher and mentor. Ann works daily with children and teachers in the Early Years instructing them on best teaching practice in all areas of literacy. Anne is the author of S.I.D.S.National Education Red Nose Day Packages, Safety House Educational Package PreK-6, and has written extensively for leading educational publishers.
- Author(s)Anne Giulieri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEngage Literacy: Engage Literacy Gold
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Width165 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsSaddle-sewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.