All listings for this product
About this product
- Description#1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts weaves together passion and obsession, humor and heart, in a vel of two people opening themselves up to the truth and to each other. For more than three hundred years, Bluff House has sat above Whiskey Beach, guarding its shore and its secrets. But to Eli Landon, it s home. A Boston lawyer, Eli has weathered an intense year of public scrutiny and police investigations after being accused of but never arrested for the murder of his soon-to-be ex-wife. He finds sanctuary at Bluff House, even though his beloved grandmother is in Boston recuperating from a nasty fall. Abra Walsh is always there, though. Whiskey Beach s resident housekeeper, yoga instructor, jewelry maker and massage therapist, Abra is a woman of many talents including helping Eli take control of his life and clear his name. But as they become entangled in each other, they find themselves caught in a net that stretches back for centuries one that has ensnared a man intent on reaping the rewards of destroying Eli Landon once and for all.
- Author BiographyNora Roberts is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of more than 200 novels. She is also the author of the bestselling In Death series written under the pen name J. D. Robb. There are more than 500 million copies of her books in print.
- Author(s)Nora Roberts
- PublisherJove Books
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJove Books
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.