All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhisky comes in many forms and flavours, and has been a part of man's social history for centuries. Although many people are familiar with scotch whisky and American bourbon, whisky is in fact distilled around the world in locations as diverse as Norway, Corsica and India, leading to a diverse range of styles and tastes. This down-to-earth, extensively illustrated book brings the successful Haynes Manual approach to the world of whisky, providing a fascinating insight into how whiskies and distilling techniques have developed around the world, and offering practical advice on how to buy and enjoy whisky, and even how to blend whisky at home. Essential reading for all whisky fans, from drinkers wishing to learn more about the whisky they drink, to potential master distillers.
- Author BiographyTim Hampson is an acknowledged expert on beer and whisky. He has written a number of best-selling books on beer and brewing, including Haynes Beer Manual, 101 Beer Days Out, London's Best Pubs and The Beer Book. His work also appears in Food and Travel magazine, Weekend Telegraph and What's Brewing, in addition to various trade publications, and he is also beer correspondent for BBC Good Food Live and the Sky Pub Channel. He lives near Oxford.
- Author(s)Tim Hampson
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Weight771 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.38Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $41.87Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
- AU $32.19Trending at AU $33.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.