Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI'd love a cup of coffee. . . . I wish she didn't hide how pretty she is. . . . I hope she didn't find out what Ben said about her. . . . I wish I knew how many calories were in a bite of muffin. . . . Joy is used to Hearing Whispers. She's used to walking down the street and instantly kwing people's deepest, darkest desires. She uses this talent for good--to make people happy and give them what they want. But for her older sister, Jessica, the family gift is a curse, and she uses it to make people's lives--especially Joy's--miserable. Still, when Joy Hears Jessica Whisper I want to kill my Hearing dead, and kill me too if that's what it takes, she kws she has to save her sister, even if it means deserting her friends, stealing a car, and running away with a boy she barely kws--a boy who may have a dark secret of his own.Whisper is an exhilarating debut vel from talented newcomer Phoebe Kitanidis.
- Author(s)Phoebe Kitanidis
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.