All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhispering is Phillip Reisner listening to the universe as it speaks in many forms and forums, and then, putting into poetic words his conclusions concerning this distinctive impart. It is a partial philosophical/spiritual glimpse of one man's life experience put into astute poetic statements. It takes the reader on a graceful stroll through mind and body and into spirit and soul. Phillip's road map is subtle, but, informative. Whispering challenges others to listen to themselves, their world, and their universe, while learning about Phillip's modest travels through time, mind, and space. It is a delicate educational tool that scrapes, sands, and finishes thoughts and ideas. Whispering creates a fine little table upon which to place one's own collective listening, inner-thought book. Commitment I seek truth. It reveals slowly. I grow with time. A forest grows slowly. I walk a path. I will t waver. I challenge self. I move with ease. I learn to crawl. I learn to walk. Through forest I stroll. My shadow is long. My pace slows. I see tree edge. Leaves are turning golden. They fall at my feet. My ideas are fading. My motivation is lost. I singularly commit. I quietly remain. I whisper like a breeze. I don't mind falling. I drift instead. In leaves I rest. I have shadow.
- Author BiographyPhillip D. Reisner has a unique perspective on the world from many years of extroverted living and introverted thinking. He is a mixer of observation and thought, a blender of inductive and deductive reasoning, and a baker of humanitarian bread. His diverse education and experience gives him an intuitive spiritual outlook.
- Author(s)Phillip D. Reisner
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2010
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.