Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.42Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $48.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrances L. O'Donnell received one of the first annual Dorry Awards for her Poetry book Whispers from The Tree of Life, horing the very best in local literature, book of the year award on September 27, 2016. Whispers from The Tree of Life also received an Horable Mention from The Paris Book Festival Competition on May 17, 2016. In Whispers from the tree of life, Fran O'Donnell's poetry sparkles with the deeply hued jewels of her mind and heart. Her poetry reflects myriad colors and feelings combined with keen observations. Fran's poetry beguiles in its playful simplicity and surprises with its transcendent meaning. Fran celebrates the beauty of the natural world and a hunger to connect with it. The poet invites us t to be afraid of life but to embrace it tenderly with love and gratitude. Most importantly, she encourages us to discover our own bright star. Eileen M. Stefani MA. English --- Phi Beta Kappa Connecticut College Artist ---Natural Science illustration Society
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Frances O'Donnell has been President of The Historic Rhode Island Short Story Club for the past nine years until present. A published author, she has received numerous awards for her Poetry and Short Stories and is working on her upcoming publications. She orchestrated an anthology called The Rhode Island Short Story Club Presents, receiving 2nd place in The New England Book Festival in 2008, in Hollywood California. Frances is a dedicated mother of five children, fifteen grandchildren and eight great grandchildren. She is a widow and resides in Rhode Island close to her family. Frances enjoyed years of nursing and teaching and has a great love for piano and cello; Her passion for writing began early on. The love of her family and nature continues to inspire her interest. Teaching in the literacy program and English as a Second Language remains important to her. She is interested in libraries, taking photos of trees, landscapes and historic architectural designs in R.I.which also serve as an inspiration to her work. Being a member of The Rhode Island Short Story Club, embraces her dream to continue with her love of Writing.
- Author(s)Frances O'Donnell
- PublisherWriting House Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriting House Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.