CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionWhispers of a Broken Heart is an inspiring prose-poetry book about love, death, loss and grief. It recounts stories about people who fell in love's venturesome whirlpool and wound up overwhelmed by heartbreaks. It also tells of people who lost a person or an animal (pet) that's dear to their hearts, finding themselves t ready for saddening farewells and their horrid after-effects. This lengthy book uses a simple yet deep language that is fully intelligible. Each poem speaks on behalf of a broken heart, whispering at length and crying thousands of words that flow harmoniously to create a masterpiece of prose and poetry.
- Author BiographyHicham was born on August 22, 1994. He is a university student majoring in English Linguistics as for 2016. He wrote his first book, Whispers of a Broken Heart while in the third year in university. He started writing from a very early age, and as he grew up, he was greatly inspired by many authors, both classic and contemporary ones. The main reason he chose to be a writer is the fact that he wanted his words to be read by as many people worldwide as possible and for these words to inspire and help them, and so he found that the only way to achieve this goal is to publish books. Hicham wrote this book in English, his fourth language. Now he is planning to release his second poetry book by the end of 2016.
- Author(s)Hicham Talbi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.