All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a practice game, Coach Saionji has the players take positions they aren't used to, and Sho comes to the painful realization that trying hard may t be eugh. He must change his whole approach! Soon Sho is face-to-face with Takashi, his tough new rival for the position of forward. If Sho can't overcome his rival's domineering attitude, there's place for him on the all-star team!
- Author BiographyDaisuke Higuchi's manga career began in 1992 when the artist was honored with third prize in the 43rd Osamu Tezuka Award. In that same year, Higuchi debuted as creator of a romantic action story titled Itaru. In 1998, Weekly Shonen Jump began serializing Whistle! Higuchi's realistic soccor manga became an instant hit with readers and eventually inspired an anime series, debuting on Japanese TV in May of 2002. The artist is currently working on yet-to-be-published new series.
- Author(s)Daisuke Higuchi
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleWhistle!
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.