All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhistleblowing has become a burning issue in contemporary society. When is whistleblowing appropriate? How is it best carried out? And how should managers and employers handle the issue? This book treats whistleblowing at work in a group of key occupations - including the Health Service, Local Government, Accountancy and Education - and from different points of view, including those of the employer and the employed, the trade unions. A whistleblower speaks for herself; advice is given on the whistleblower's best route; and the ethical issues are weighed and the legal situation set out. This book should be valuable to all those concerned with employment, personnel and human resource management; and to all those working in whistleblowing territory.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/12/2000
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Lewis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.