All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Kx and Grace Chu, the incomparable duo of the Risk Agent vels, team up again in the latest international thrill ride from New York Times bestselling author Ridley Pearson. When ex military contractor John Kx receives a text from partner Grace Chu warning that she fears her cover may have been blown while on assignment, he jumps into action. Kx must locate her overseas handlers, convince them of the threat, and then attempt to retrace the well-hidden steps of a woman who had been attempting to determine how one million euros worth of AIDS vaccine disappeared, all while eluding angry poachers on a parallel trail. Corruption isn t a problem in Kenya, it s the way of doing business. The poaching of ivory from African elephants, driven by insatiable demand from mainland China, fuels constant blood and slaughter. Kx faces police, national rangers, journalists, and safari companies who are each in their own symbiotic relationship with elephants, both good and bad. As the threat from Al-Shaabab militants interferes with his pursuit of Grace, Kx finds himself pitted against the most savage and suicidal fighters in the world. And there s this woman, Grace, always in his head. His gut. As Grace watches as her civilized self slips away while abandoned in the bush, Kx races against the clock to find her.
- Author BiographyRidley Pearson is the New York Times bestselling author of more than two dozen novels, including The Red Room, Choke Point, and The Risk Agent, as well as the Walt Fleming and Lou Boldt crime series, and many books for young readers. He lives with his wife and two daughters, dividing his time between Saint Louis, Missouri, and Hailey, Idaho.
- Author(s)Ridley Pearson
- PublisherG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRisk Agent Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG.P. Putnam's Sons
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.