All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a fresh look at the end of America's longest war, the editors have re-created the last days of America's Vietnam experience. Using interviews, documents, photographs, maps, a glossary, and a chrology, the editors dissect Operation Frequent Wind, the massive air and sea evacuation of South Vietnamese and Americans from Vietnam. The war's final moments comprise a snapshot of war in its entirety, complete with chaos, courage, and politics.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: A former president of the South Carolina Historical Association, Dr. J. Edward Lee teaches history at Winthrop University. He has published six books on twentieth-century topics and has served as commentator for NBC News, National Public Radio, and newspapers. An officer on the USS Midway, Toby Haynsworth retired as a naval commander and earned his doctorate from Clemson University. He recently retired from Winthrop University as Professor of Computer Science and Quantitative Methods.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1999
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight370 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byJ. Edward Lee,Toby Haynsworth
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.