All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionCoauthored by Dr. James DeVore and Debra Skinner, White Coat Wrinkle: The Patient Power Guide to Getting the Best Care from Every Doctor, Every Visit offers a new and highly invative look at the often troublesome doctor-patient relationship. Readers go behind the scenes, down hospital corridors and into exam and operating rooms to learn that t every doctor thinks or practices medicine in the same way. This groundbreaking new guide helps readers understand important differences in styles of communication and interaction that will immediately improve the quality of their medical care. Complemented by case studies, funny anecdotes and two personality tests, this candid guide helps readers choose the right doctors and make powerful, immediate, positive changes in their medical relationships.
- Author BiographyBoard certified since 1978, Dr. James DeVore is a respected family physician and recognized expert in the doctor-patient relationship. Dr. DeVore obtained his medical degree and post graduate training from the University of California at Irvine and has practiced in Santa Rosa, California since 1980. Debra Skinner is a corporate consultant with over sixteen years experience in personality type theory and experiential adult learning. She is an instructional designer, coach, trainer, and certified facilitator for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. She lives in Santa Rosa, California .
- Author(s)James C DeVore MD
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.