All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionWhite-Collar Crime: A Text/Reader, part of the text/reader series in crimilogy and criminal justice incorporates contemporary and classic readings (some including policy implications) accompanied by original text that provides a theoretical framework and context for students. The comprehensive coverage of the book includes: - crimes by workers sales oriented systems - crimes in the health care system - crimes by criminal justice professionals and politicians - crimes in the educational system - crimes in the ecomic and techlogical systems - crimes by employees in the housing industry - corporate crime - environmental crime - explanations of white-collar crime - the police and court responses to white-collar crime - the corrections sub-system and white-collar crime. Features of the book include key points, in focus box inserts, discussion questions, section summaries, and photos.
- Author BiographyBrian K. Payne received his doctorate in criminology from Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1993. He is currently the vice provost for graduate and undergraduate academic programs at Old Dominion University, where he is tenured in the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice. He is a former editor of the American Journal of Criminal Justice, past president of the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences and past president of the Southern Criminal Justice Association. Payne is the author or coauthor of more than 160 journal articles and seven books including White-Collar Crime: The Essentials (Sage), Family Violence and Criminal Justice (Elsevier, with Randy Gainey), and Crime and Elder Abuse: An Integrated Perspective (Charles C Thomas). He won the local Pinewood Derby when he was in the fourth grade.
- Author(s)Brian K. Payne
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSage Text/Reader Series in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight898 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.