All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you felt drawn to a place for apparent reason? Do you ever recognize a person without having kwingly met them before? Have you picked up a skill or learning so quickly you wonder how you did it? One answer to these conundrums may be the fact that you have lived before. You have spent lives in various parts of the world, in various bodies, and have amassed kwledge and a variety of skills, much of which live on in the soul and can be brought over into this present life if needed.
- Author BiographyWhite Eagle is the spirit guide of Grace Cooke. Although he speaks of a life among the Iroquois, the personalities that are felt when he speaks are many, and from traditions both eastern and western.
- PublisherWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleWhite Eagle on...S.
- Place of PublicationLiss
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWhite Eagle Publishing Trust
- Content Notenone
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.24Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.