All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of White Fang is written from the viewpoint of the titular canine character, enabling London to explore how animals view their world and how they view humans. White Fang examines the violent world of wild animals and the equally violent world of humans. The book also explores complex themes including morality and redemption. The story begins before the three-quarters wolf-dog hybrid is born, with two men and their sled dog team on a journey to deliver a coffin to a remote town named Fort McGurry in the higher area of the Yukon Territory, Canada. The men, Bill and Henry, are stalked by a large pack of starving wolves over the course of several days. Finally, after all of their dogs and Bill have been eaten, four more teams find Henry trying to escape from the wolves; the wolf pack scatters when they hear the large group of people coming.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherAncient Wisdom Publications
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAncient Wisdom Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.