All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in the wilds of the freezing cold Yukon, White Fang - half-dog, half-wolf - is the only animal in the litter to survive. He soon learns the harsh laws of nature, yet buried deep inside him are the distant memories of affection and love. Will this fiercely independent creature of the wild learn to trust man again? Richard Adams, prize-winning author of Watership Down, introduces this chilling, beautiful tale of the wild.
- Author BiographyJack London (1876-1916) was born John Chaney in Pennsylvania, USA. In 1896 he was caught up in the gold rush to the Klondike river in north-west Canada, which became the inspiration for The Call of the Wild (1903) and White Fang (1906). Jack London became one of the most widely read writers in the world.
- Author(s)Jack London
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitlePuffin Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Classics
- Content Noteb & w line drawings throughout
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byRichard Adams
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.