Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen if we were given one more day to spend with a loved one we had lost? Ruby DuPont loses her husband Charles to cancer after 40 years of marriage. She is devastated. We get a glimpse into their lives, both before and after marriage. After his death, Ruby is given one amazing day with Charles to reconnect and reflect on their lives together as well as the inexplicable signs that pointed to his impending death. Inspirational, even miraculous, we come to learn that faith is the binary code in this tale of lost love. The result is clarity on dealing with loss in a positive, self-affirming way.
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Pamela Jouan has spent most of her professional career in the music industry in Los Angeles. She wrote this novella as a tribute to her parents. She currently writes for a series of lifestyle magazines and resides in New York.
- Author(s)Pamela Jouan
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.