All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBabe Walker, center of the universe, is a painstakingly manicured white girl with an expensive smoothie habit, a proclivity for Louboutins, a mysterious mother she's never met, and approximately 50 bajillion Twitter followers. But her problems have landed her in shopping rehab-that's what happens when you spend $246,893.50 in one afteron at Barneys. Now she's decided to write her memoir, revealing the gut-wrenching hurdles she's had to overcome in order to be perfect in every way, every day. Hurdles such as: I hate my horse. Every job I've ever had is the worst job I've ever had. He's t a doctor, a lawyer, or a prince. I'll eat anything, as long as it's gluten-free, dairy-free, low-carb, low-fat, low-calorie, sugar-free, and organic.In an Adderall-induced flash of inspiration, Babe Walker has managed to create one of the most enjoyable, unforgettable memoirs in years.
- Author BiographyBabe Walker lives (and very occasionally works) in L.A. You can find her on Twitter (@whitegrlproblem) or on her blog, BabeWalker.com. Tavia Gilbert, a multiple Audie Award nominee and AudioFile Earphones and Parent's Choice Award-winning producer, narrator, and writer, has appeared on stage and in film. She has narrated over two hundred multicast and solo voice audiobooks.
- Author(s)Babe Walker
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Tavia Gilbert
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time390
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.