All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Spring 1945 and the war has ended in Europe, but the hate and devastation linger on. Lieutenant Vere Marriott of the Royal Navy, and the men of Motor Gunboat 801 are moored in Kiel harbor, witness to the disintegration of the mighty German navy. Where once they fought just to stay alive, Marriott and his men must w learn how to accept peace.
- Author BiographyDouglas Edward Reeman, who also writes under the name Alexander Kent, joined the British Navy at 16, serving on destroyers and small craft during World War II, eventually rising to the rank of lieutenant. He has taught navigation to yachtsmen and has served as a script adviser for television and films. As Alexander Kent, Reeman is the author of the best-selling Richard Bolitho Novels. His books have been translated into nearly two dozen languages.
- Author(s)Douglas Reeman
- PublisherMcBooks Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleModern Naval Fiction Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcBooks Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.