Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Jacket written by Herman Melville (best kwn for his classic whaling vel) was first published in 1850 and is considered to be a semi-biographical book, written from Melville's own personal experiences while returning home to the Atlantic Coast from the South Seas with the American Navy on a man-o'-war vessel. In the te preceding the vel, Melville states, In the year 1843 I shipped as 'ordinary seaman' on board of a United States frigate then lying in a harbor of the Pacific Ocean. After remaining in this frigate for more than a year, I was discharged from the service ...
- PublisherAlan Rodgers Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationWoodlands Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlan Rodgers Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsDigest format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.