CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Shetland detective Jimmy Perez finds a body in a hut used by fishermen it seems to be a straightforward case of suicide. He recognizes the victim -- a stranger with amnesia who had disrupted a local party the night before his death. Yet this is desperate act of anguish, but the work of a cold and calculating killer. As Perez investigates, he finds himself mired in the hidden secrets of the small Biddista community. Then ather body is found. Perez kws he must break the cycle before ather death occurs. But this is a crazy time of year when night blurs into day and thing is quite as it seems ...
- Author BiographyAnn Cleeves worked as a probation officer, bird observatory cook and auxiliary coastguard before she started writing. She now promotes reading as Harrogate Crime-Writing Festival's reader in residence, and is also a member of 'Murder Squad', working with other northern writers to promote crime fiction. In 2006 Ann was awarded the Duncan Lawrie Dagger for Best Crime Novel, for Raven Black . Ann lives in North Tyneside.
- Author(s)Ann Cleeves
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleShetland
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Out-of-print date06/09/2015
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine54 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.