All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.55Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Noise is the latest in the remarkable series of pop-up constructions created by David A. Carter that started with One Red Dot . In White Noise , the paper structures are t only incredibly elegant and intricate; they even create their own sounds as they open, adding a whole new dimension to the reading experience. Children and adults alike will adore this new masterpiece from the unchallenged master of the pop-up.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Carter is the creator of some of the world's best loved and most admired pop-up books, including the international best-seller One Red Dot.
- Author(s)David A. Carter
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note9 colour
- Width235 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.