All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be white? This remains the question at large in the continued effort to examine how white racial identity is constructed and how systems of white privilege operate in everyday life. White Out brings together the original work of leading scholars across the disciplines of sociology, philosophy, history, and anthropology to give readers an important and cutting-edge study of whiteness .
- Author BiographyAshley Woody Doane is Associate Dean for Academic Administration and Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of Hartford. He is also the past President of the Association for Humanist Sociology. Eduardo Bonilla-Silva is Associate Professor of Sociology at Texas A & M University. He is the past Chair of the Section on Racial and Ethnic Minorities of the American Sociological Association. He is also the author of White Supremacy and Racism in the Post-Civil Rights Era, co-winner of the 2002 Oliver Cromwell Cox Award, and Racism Without Racists: Color-Blind Racism and the Persistence of Racial Inequality in the United States.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2003
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Notenotes, references
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAshley W. Doane,Eduardo Bonilla-Silva
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.32Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.