All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
About this product
- DescriptionEmmeline's life falls apart when her mother is sectioned, and she has to live in a care home, away from her sister. With only her lucky cardigan for comfort, she has to find her way, making new friends, bullied in school, and haunted by a dream of white petals. Has she inherited her grandmother's second sight, or her mother's delusions? Why does Stacey hate her so much? As everything changes, who can she really rely on?
- Author BiographyMaria Grace was born in Caerphilly. She now lives in Pontypridd with her partner, her daughter, and her shih-tzu Bella. Maria studied Creative Writing at The University of South Wales, where she was awarded the Stella Levi Prize. She was one of 15 selected for the inaugural Curtis Brown Creative novel-writing course. White Petals is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Maria Grace
- PublisherFirefly Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationCardiff
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirefly Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.