All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Rabbit's Color Book (Little Rabbit Books)One inquisitive hop, and splash! goes White Rabbit into a bucket of yellow paint. Soon the little rabbit is jumping from bucket to bucket and learning all about colors and how they mix. Quivering with excitement, Brown Rabbit nudges open a square gift box and finds five balloons which take on all sorts of shapes. Gray Rabbit and Black-and-White Rabbit have their own adventures as they discover numbers and the alphabet. Toddlers will have fun and learn with these concept books, warmly illustrated with meticulous detail by Alan Baker.
- Author BiographyAlan Baker has illustrated The Odyssey and The Story of King Arthur, both published by Kingfisher. In addition, Alan created the popular and successful Little Rabbits series, which has sold over half-a-million copies in the U.S. Alan is a lecturer in illustration at the University of Brighton, England.
- Author(s)Alan Baker
- Date of Publication15/09/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLittle Rabbit Books
- Series Part/Volume Number0
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width235 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.