All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhite Rage examines the development of the modern American extreme right and American politics from the 1950s to the present day. It explores the full paply of extreme right groups, from the remnants of the Ku Klux Klan to skinhead groups and from the militia groups to neo-nazis. In developing its argument the book: * discusses the American extreme right in the context of the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11 and the Bush administration; * explores the American extreme right's divisions and its pursuit of alliances; * analyses the movement's hostilities to other racial groups. Written in a moment of crisis for the leading extreme right groups, this original study challenges the frequent equation of the extreme right with other sections of the American right. It is a movement whose development and future will be of interest to anyone concerned with race relations and social conflict in modern America.
- Author BiographyMartin Durham is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the University of Wolverhampton, UK. He has written extensively on right-wing politics in Europe and America. Among his publications are Women and Fascism (Routledge, 1998).
- Author(s)Martin Durham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.