Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $39.26
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.23
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.35
- AU $30.54Trending at AU $31.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed creator of the Nick Travers mysteries combines fiction with meticulous historical fact to recreate the fascinating story of one of the most infamous murders in Florida history. Includes bonus audio interviews with people directly involved in the Charlie Wall murder case and the police interrogation of Mafia suspect Johnny Rivera. Unabridged. 12 CDs.
- Author BiographyAce Atkins, an Alabama native, was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize in 2001 while at the Tampa Tribune for his investigation of the real-life murders of Charlie Wall and others in 1950s Tampa. He is the author of more than ten books, including four Nick Travers novels: Crossroad Blues, Leavin' Trunk Blues, Dark End of the Street, and Dirty South. And, yes, Ace is his real name. William Dufris began his audio career doing radio plays, audiobooks, film/animation dubbing, and language tapes in London, where he lived for thirteen years. While there, he had the honor of sharing the microphone in a number of BBC Radio plays with Kathleen Turner, Sharon Gless, Stockard Channing, and Helena Bonham-Carter. These experiences led him to cofound two audio production companies: The Story Circle Ltd. and Mind's Eye Productions. He has also acted on stage and television in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. William is the original voice of Bob (and Farmer Pickles/Mr. Beasley/Mr. Sabatini) in the popular children's show Bob the Builder for the United States and Canada (Series 1-9). He produces, directs, acts and engineers for his audio theatre company, Rocky Coast Radio Theatre. He has been nominated nine times as a finalist for the APA's prestigious Audie Award and has garnered twenty-one Earphones Awards from AudioFile magazine, which also named him one of the Best Voices at the End of the Century, as well as one of the Best Voices of the Year in 2008 and 2009.
- Author(s)Ace Atkins
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication26/05/2006
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight162 g
- Width172 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Narrator(s)William Dufris
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time840
- Edition StatementLibrary ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.